Tuesday, 14 January 2014

What is school life in RVHS?

a) The environment is bustling with life, with good friends talking with each other. Even the teachers look very happy today.

b) Person A: I am feeling very happy today. P.E lesson today was enjoyable as our class played captain's ball together, and it was a long time since we played together. I feel that my class is more bonded! Person A was grinning happily, and he showed me his enthusiasm as he moved his hands when he talked. He gave a 'cheese' sign at the end of our conversation.

c) There is CNY decorations in my class, for the upcoming CNY decoration competition and for the traditional Chinese New Year! My class is working together, and the teamwork makes the decorations special! I hope we can win the upcoming CNY decoration competition, and win glory for our class!!!
d) Seeing my friends decorating the walls with red packets impresses me the most. They are working together peacefully without any arguments, and this shows our class spirit! I hope that we can work together more often next time!:)

e) I think that school life for RVians in RV is enjoyable and bonded! Everyone helps each other whenever anyone is in need. And I always see a happy smile on everyone's face whenever my class goes down for assembly. I hope this culture can continue forever!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment